|At yuenX.com, your privacy is a top priority.
In short: Your information will never be sold to anyone.
We are not in the business of collecting information from our visitors.
1. What information do we collect from you?
The information we learn from our visitors helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at yuenX.com. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future visits for you, improving our services, and communicating with you.
2. What personal data do we collect, and how do we use that information?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information that you knowingly and voluntarily provide is to enable our visitors with a superior online experience. This may come through you interacting with our website; register for any of our services; submit requests, suggestions, and/or other communications to us. We use the contact information to contact visitors to inform them of their inquiry, to organize events, send promotional information, enhance the operation of our site, and administer our systems.
- What Data We Collect
- We collect information that is directly provided by you, collected automatically, and gathered from third parties. This may include your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, IP address, username, pictures (such as your avatar), or any other personal information that, alone or in combination with other information, enables contact with you physically or online.
- We may also collect information and data you choose to provide that is not Personal Data, such as your occupation, affiliated companies, and general location. Additionally, we may collect technical information relating to your mobile phone, mobile device, or computer and the way you interact with the site. This information is used to identify your internet browser, store your user preferences, authenticate user sessions, provide services, and determine whether you have installed the software necessary to access certain material or applications on the website.
- Comments and/or Contact Forms
- When visitors leave comments on the site or send us a message through our Contact forms, we collect the data shown in the corresponding form, the visitor’s IP address, and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- We collect information about your preferences and interests as they relate to our products, services (both when you tell us what they are or when we deduce them from what we know about you), and how you prefer to receive communications from us.
- Social Media Data
- We may provide social media features that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with us on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites you use to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Embedded Content From Other Websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- When you visit our site, we use technology integrated into our websites and services that collect data automatically. Analytics services, like Google and Bing, help us gain an insight into how our visitors found us (e.g. a search engine or link from another website) and any other data those services collect. This information may be used to improve our services for our visitors and to fix any issues like broken pages.
- We collect information about your visits and activity on our websites, including the content (and any ads) that you view and interact with, the address of the website from which you were referred and other click stream behavior (such as the pages you view, the links you click or which items you’ve added to your shopping cart). Some of this information is collected using our Automatic Data Collection Tools which include cookies, web beacons and embedded web links.
- We use your information to maintain the integrity and security of our websites, products, and services and preventing and detecting security threats, fraud, or other criminal or malicious activity that might compromise your information or the information of other visitors.
3. Do we share the information we receive?
It is our policy not to share your information with any third-party. We are not in the business of collecting information from our visitors.
- Marketing Partners, Co-branded Services, Framing/Windows on Third-Party Sites
- Unaffiliated Third Parties
- On occasion, unaffiliated third parties will “frame” our site in an effort to collect visitor information. To ensure your privacy, make sure that your visit originates from the yuenX.com site. We are not in any manner responsible in the event that you do disclose information to an unaffiliated framing site. In fact, should you notice that our site is illegally framed by an unaffiliated third party, please notify us so that we can investigate that incident.
- Links and Banner Ads to Third-Party Sites
- Compliance with Service of Process or Law Enforcement
- Occasionally, yuenX.com may be asked by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose personally identifiable information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, without prior notice to you. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we believe to be unlawful.
4. For how long do we retain the data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
5. What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
6. Do we protect the information we collect?
We use reasonable precautions to keep the personal information that you disclose to us secure and to disclose such information only within the guidelines of this Policy. Where information is shared, it is only with your permission and only to third parties we believe to be responsible. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. Our site may also link to many other sites, and we are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
7. When and where will policy changes be posted?
Updated: February 2019